THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (THESE “TERMS”) GOVERN ACCESS TO AND USE OF SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING NGC BULUT BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ LTD ŞTİ ("We") WEBSITES AND SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT OR AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1.These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://www.signaturify.com ("our Site"). https://www.signaturify.com is a Site operated by NGC BULUT BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ LTD ŞTİ ("We"). We are registered in Turkey and İstanbul under company number 977204 and have our registered office at Esentepe mahallesi Talatpaşa Caddesi No 5/1 Levent Şişli İstanbul. Our VAT number is TR 6310701229.
1.1 To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +90212 471 9718 or send a letter Esentepe mahallesi Talatpaşa Caddesi No 5/1 Levent Şişli İstanbul.
1.2 Signaturfy’s office hours are 09:00 – 18:00 TR time and the office is open every day other than a Saturday, Sunday, bank or public holiday in Turkey.
1.3 All orders and quotations received are acknowledged by email. We will aim to respond to all customer emails within one (1) working day but this is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence for responding to requests.
1.4 Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have a suggestion as to how we can improve our service to you or if you are dissatisfied about our service or any goods or services that you bought from NGC BULUT BİLİŞİM HİZMETLERİ LTD ŞTİ then please contact us immediately on 02124957172 or by email email@example.com
2.1 If you do not agree to these terms and you are not a business you must not use our Site.
3. Our Licence Terms and Conditions which will apply when you purchase any goods or services. We will provide you with a copy of such terms prior to finalising any agreement to supply goods or services to you.
5. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
6. We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
Our Site is made available free of charge.
7. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
8.1 You can purchase an Signaturify product/ service by using one of the following methods:ordering online through Signaturify payment portal;signing and returning a quote sent to you from a dedicated Signaturify sales representative; orsending an email confirmation to Signaturify sales.
9. Signaturify online order system encrypts all your personal information including your name, address and credit or debit card details using industry standard secure socket technology (SSL). This is intended to ensure that information passed between your computer and this Site cannot be read in the unlikely event that it is intercepted by someone else but we cannot guarantee and give no assurances that such information will not be intercepted or accessed by any third party.
If you place an order with Signaturify , these terms and conditions will apply.
10. Our prices (including delivery charges where applicable) do not include VAT which is chargeable at 20% in the TR. . When a user in an all country, other than the TR, provides a valid VAT number than the ‘Total Exc. VAT’ applies.
11. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
11.1 Unless we otherwise agree in writing you may not use or exploit the content of our Site for any commercial purpose other than for considering and purchasing any goods or services.
11.2 You must not copy, adapt, modify, or amend in any way any of the content of our Site and you must not copy any illustrations, photography, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our Site.
11.3 Where we consent to the use of our Site for additional purposes our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
11.5 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
11.6 Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
11.7 We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.When you use this Site we may have cause to communicate with you by email.Our emails (including any attachments to them) may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged and intended only to be seen by a particular person or persons.
11.8 If you know that you are not the intended recipient of an email or it is reasonably obvious that you are not the intended recipient, please note that any onward disclosure, copying, distribution or any use made of it (and any attachments) is prohibited and may be unlawful.
11.9 If you are not the intended recipient of an email or attachment please notify the sender immediately and then delete the original email received and any attachment without making any copies or using the same in any other way.
12. This Site is for business uses only and not for private or individual use and we will have no liability (including under tort and for negligence) to any users of our Site who are using it for private or personal use.